We bring a full spectrum of teaching methodology to our programs including: action learning, case studies, executive coaching, group projects and insights from industry experts. Our network of staff includes experts in marketing, strategy, negotiations, leadership, operations, finance, strategic alliances, and globalization.
To make a positive and sustainable impact within our clients’ organizations in every engagement we undertake. To provide our clients with innovatively designed solutions that effectively work for their organizations, are customized to their culture, meet their strategic direction and fit in with their organization’s life cycle stage. To offer our clients the opportunity to work with a first-rate consulting team, supported by leading subject matter experts with a wealth of knowledge in global best practices.
What you can Expect from MCDA
- A consultant with an MBA and over 15 years of consulting and executive management experience.
- A consultant with a proven background and understanding of the latest teaching and training techniques.
- A consultant who will listen to and respect the needs and wants of the client.
- A consultant with a strong understanding of what it takes to bring about the changes necessary to turn around your business.
- Honesty and integrity throughout the project and after we’re done.
- If hourly rates apply, you maintain control of the project at all times. You may increase or reduce the project hours at anytime during the project.
- Training around your schedule the way you prefer; one on one or group setting.
- The ability to request a retainer for regular future checkups at a substantial discount.
- Regular communication and updates throughout the project; verbally and written.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER GUYS?
- We actively seek out female and minority business owners.
- We cater to the smaller business owners, not the big business owners!
- We understand that cash flow may be an immediate issue and we’ll work with you to create a plan to help with your cash needs right away.
- You have the same consultant throughout the project.
- Your consultant will have the specific industry experience for your business.
- We operate lean to help you maintain cost control.
- We maintain a lifelong relationship with our clients through the use of a renewable contract at much reduced rates. We don’t just create the changes needed in your business and leave; we believe this is the biggest mistake made by consulting companies, they come in, make the necessary changes and leave. We’ve found that a high number of clients were reverting back to their old ways. We’ve developed a program where we return at intervals to ensure your continued success. We guarantee it.