About the Recruiter position:
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. A successful recruiter will collaborate with site managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Recruiter Position responsibilities are:
• Creating new recruiting strategies
• Creating and modifying new job descriptions
• Creating and maintaining recruitment documents
• Posting jobs on various channels and participating in job fairs
• Screening of backgrounds
• Conducting interviews and coordinating follow up with hiring managers
• Promoting the company on a wide basis
• Conduct employee orientations Recruiter requirements are:
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a full life cycle Recruiter
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Familiar with HR databases and applicant tracking systems
• Familiar with MS Office software
• Great problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources desired or equivalent work experience
• PHR/SHRM-CP preferred
Competitive compensation package!
Send resumes in PDF format to email@example.com – Urgently hiring!