MCDA provides a variety of HR consulting services for small- to mid-sized companies. Our certified HR consultants can respond to the human resource needs that you simply don’t have the time, expertise or resources to address effectively.
Additionally, our solutions are highly-customized based on individual client needs that are designed to deliver day-to-day efficiencies as well as long-term strategic advantage through improved HR management. Our services can be delivered independently or as integrated bundles to give clients the flexibility and expertise they need, when they need it.
With HR Consulting you:
- Benefit from expertise and experience of certified HR professionals.
- Obtain professional advice and guidance of tough HR issues.
- Receive HR advice, tips, tools and best practices that work.
- Meet specific goals in a timely manner.
- Only pay for the time or services you use.
- Receive the most flexible solution to fit your needs and budget.
- Stay focused on your core business.
Who is HR Consulting for?
- Companies who need an immediate, professional solution.
- Companies where HR is handled ineffectively and/or inefficiently by existing resources.
- Companies spending too much time on one or more HR issue.
- Companies that have one person covering many functional areas.
- Companies wanting to protect and grow their business.
At MCDA, we can help you deal with today’s challenges and also get you ahead of the curve for tomorrow’s opportunities. We will put your company in the strategic position necessary to manage talent acquisition, leadership development, workforce planning, HR compliance, and re-engage your employees.
As your trusted HR partner, MCDA will assist you in achieving HR compliance with confidence in the following areas:
- Compensation Analysis/Strategy
- Disciplinary Actions
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Handbooks/Policies
- Employment Investigations
- Employee Motivation/Recognition
- Employee Orientation/On-Boarding
- Employee Relations
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Training
- Exit Interview Programs
- FLSA Exempt Status Surveys
- Form I-9 Audits
- HR Audit/Compliance Assessment
- HR Coaching
- HR Department Set-Up/Operations
- HR Hotline/HR Hotline Plus
- HR Policy/Procedure Review
- Job Analysis/Job Descriptions
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Records Retention Programs
- Recruiting & Employee Retention Strategies
- Safety Programs & Consulting
- Salary Surveys
- Staffing & Placement Services
- Supervisory Training
- Testing & Evaluations
- Time & Attendance Solutions
- Training & Development
- Unemployment Insurance Cost Control