Workplace health and safety hazards can be costly – both to lives and your bottom line. Fortunately, most hazards and injuries are largely preventable with the right precautions. Although some hazards are less likely to happen in some workplaces than others, it’s still important to assess which hazards are most damaging to your business and employees. What most workplace injuries have in common is that thorough planning can prevent many of them. Guidelines set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) provide a solid foundation, but organizations still benefit from having an objective third party supplement their safety efforts to minimize specific risks and exposures.
Hazard identification is not only a fundamental process for controlling hazards in the workplace, it is also taken seriously by the government. If an incident occurs within the workplace, the first component to be investigated is identified and controlled hazards. This of course falls back on the employer in regard to proper completion, distribution, use, and awareness of the hazard identification and assessment process.
Safety Consulting Solutions
MCDA provides a variety of Safety Consulting services for small- to mid-sized companies. Our Certified Safety and Health Official can respond to the safety needs that you simply don’t have the time, expertise or resources to address effectively.
|Our areas of expertise include:||Workplace Safety Inspections/Audits|
|Safety Trainings and Meetings|
|Safety Compliance Tools/PPE|
|Safety Management System Audits|
|Staffing/Recruiting Services for Safety Professionals|
Additionally, our safety solutions are highly customized based on individual client needs and are designed to deliver day-to-day efficiencies as well as long-term strategic advantages through improved safety management. Our services can be delivered independently or as integrated bundles to give clients the flexibility and expertise they need, when they need it.
With Safety Consulting you:
- Benefit from expertise and experience of our Certified Safety and Health Official (CSHO).
- Stay focused on your core business while protecting your most valuable asset: your employees.
- Obtain professional advice and guidance through tough safety issues.
- Receive safety advice, tips, tools, and best practices that work for your specific environment.
- Meet specific goals in a timely manner without interrupting your work processes.
- Receive the most flexible solution to fit your needs and budget.
- Only pay for the time or services you use.
Who is Safety Consulting for?
- Companies who need an immediate, professional solution to safety issues.
- Companies where safety is handled ineffectively and/or inefficiently by existing resources.
- Companies spending too much time on one or more safety issue.
- Companies that have one person covering many functional areas.
- Companies wanting to protect and grow their business.